Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Worlds I’d Never Want To Live In OR Top Ten Characters I’d NEVER Want To Trade Places With.
1. Hunger Games. Does this need an explanation? I don’t want to kill children! I don’t want to be killed by a teenager with an axe!
2. Divergent. I’d most likely end up factionless and starving. No thanks!
3. Penryn and the End of Days. I don’t want to be an angel’s whore and I don’t want to be made into some creature from my nightmares.
4. Delirium. I quite like having emotions, thank you. (As erratic as they may be)
5. The Chemical Garden. Dead in your twenties and the possibility of being kidnapped and forced into a marriage with a stranger. Nope!
6. Incarceron. I’d rather not live in a prison with a mind of it’s own and never see the light of day.
7. Forest of Hands and Teeth. Zombies! Zombies everywhere!
8. Matched. I’d like to make my own decisions about what I eat, where I work, what I wear, and who I marry.
9. A Song of Ice and Fire. Sorry I would not want to live in Westeros. The people are freaking crazy! And there’s the white walkers.
10. Almost any world created by Stephen King.