The Twitter party dates have also been announced –
Here is the full schedule:
Mon 5/26 Evening 7pm EST
Tues. 5/27 Afternoon 4pm EST
Weds. 5/28 Morning 10 am EST
Thurs. 5/29 Morning 8am EST
Fri. 5/30 Evening 9pm EST
Sat. 5/31 Evening 7pm EST
Also the introduction questions have been posted, so you have a chance to get a head start on that first post. You only have to choose five questions to answer.
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
3. Describe your blog in just one sentence. Then, list your social details — Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. — so we can connect more online.
4. What genre do you read the most? I love to read because ___________________ .
5. What was your favorite book read last year? What’s your favorite book so far this year?
6. What does your favorite/ideal reading space look like? (Pinterest encouraged!)
7. What is your favorite blogging resource?
8. Spread the love by naming your favorite blogs/bloggers (doesn’t necessarily have to be book blogs/bloggers).
9. Share your favorite book or reading related quote.
10. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 books would you bring? Why? What 3 non-book items would you bring? Why?
11. What book would you love to see as a movie?
That’s it for this post, folks. Hope to see you at Armchair BEA!