Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year
Hmmm. This one is a toughy. I haven’t been too impressed by that many books so far this year. Lets see what I come up with.
1. A Dance With Dragons. I’m still reading this, (300 pages left! Honestly I should be reading that instead of writing this post. lol) but I figured I’d add it because I am digging the development of certain characters, an interesting reveal, the well deserved karma happening to others, no characters I really like have been killed, and two characters I thought were dead (based on how their POVs ended in the last book) are still alive. So yippie!
2. Veronica Mars. Because it’s Veronica Mars!
3. The Dreams of Gods and Monsters. Well, I wasn’t entirely happy with the book but I still loved reading about Karou and Akiva.
4. Cress. Because I really enjoy this series and Cress was so cute and we were introduced to Winter!
5. Shadows. I loved all the action and I really liked Gaby.
6. Wise Young Fool. This book snuck up on me and surprised me. I liked it way more than I thought I would.
7. The Here and Now. A lot of people didn’t like this book but I did. I thought it was sweet.
8. The Fever. It was kind of dark and interesting portrayal of teenage friendships.
9. Steal the Light. Not my typical type of book, but it kept my interest and reminded me a bit of the Sookie Stackhouse books.
10. Inhuman. It had a real in your face love triangle but I liked the different take on a dystopian society and it was action packed.