This is a meme hosted by Bookishly Boisterous
I told you guys I wouldn’t abandon you completely! I’m taking a much deserved break from homework/studying to write up this quick post.
1. I have 34 more days before this baby is born. Possibly sooner because I’m having some issues. This kid needs to come out! BLAH.
2. Outlander. I didn’t love the book and I dislike the author so I never picked up the rest of the series. However seeing all the gifs and stuff on tumblr is making me want to watch the show. It looks beautifully done and I’ve already had a few people tell me that they like the show more than the book. So I’m going to give it a shot.
3. I’m still giddy over the fact that I met Elijah Wood. and Patrick Stewart. But mostly Elijah Wood because we are about the same age and I have seriously crushed on him since I was about 6 years old. He’s tiny and adorable and I think he’s immortal because he looks the same.
4. I still have two book reviews to write. One for Sisters’ Fate and one for The Young Elite. I don’t know about my Young Elite one. I got an early ebook of it from Penguin First Reads and the format was TERRIBLE. It broke off in the middle of sentences, had random spaces and text and it was just altogether awful to read. I’m kind of pissed because I have yet to read Marie Lu’s other series but I’ve heard such amazing things that I was expecting to be blown away. So I feel like I can’t review it fairly. =/
5. I’ve only been able to read on my kindle app when I’m waiting for the kids’ buses in the morning. I’m currently reading Sway by Kat Spears. I’m digging it so far though the main character is a total ass.
Off to enjoy some more downtime between doctor’s appointments! ❤